Architectural Visualisation Services for Architects
Delivering beautiful 3D since 2001
Kado3D is an experienced, full-service architectural visualisation Studio in Sydney providing a wide array of 3D Rendering services for architects.
With an eye for detail and an architectural practice background, we create professional, photo-realistic 3D architectural renderings and animations for development applications and visual presentations.
On Time & Budget
Delivering on schedule can mean the difference between achieving your campaign goals and getting to market late.
What We Do Best
3D Architectural Rendering
2D and 3D Floor plans
3D CGI Imagery/Exterior and Interior
Our architectural practice background means we get building detail and design intent. See our 3D rendering portfolio.
Who We Work With
Marketing and Creative Agencies
Being small and nimble means we can be price sensitive without cutting corners. Get a fee proposal and be surprised.
Types of Projects
Medium density developments
High density developments
Give your clients a life-like experience with 3D animation
Click the icon and sample one of our 3D animations.
2D & 3D Floor Plans
Every Space Counts
Step 1: Gather Assets
First thing we need to have is your information which includes the following:
- Requested view
- CAD files (.dwg format)
- Colors and material samples
- Landscape style
- Time of day
- Desired timeline
- Final output needed (print, web, or signage etc.)
- 50% down payment as deposit is required to proceed
Step 2: Colored Rendering Proof is Delivered
- This is the first view of the model in order to check the architecture and the viewing angle. Please be very sure of the viewing angle for approval as we cannot go back and change it at color without additional charges.
- We typically allow 1 round of revisions at the colored stage.
Step 3: Landscape and Lighting
- With feedback from rendering proof from Step 2, we carry on with the process.
- We include all accessories, lighting effects, decoration and texture mapping creating the final review.
Step 4: Final Delivery
- Once everything has been approved, we will begin to render the images to high resolution.
- Each rendering can take from four (4) to eight (8) hours each to allow all the 3d effects and lighting to process. Please give us ample time to render the picture to its highest resolution for you.
- If you have a deadline, we need to know about that in advance as mentioned in Step 1.
- Once finished, we will send those to you upon completion via email or dropbox for you to download
Tell us a little about your project to receive an estimate for your project.