3D Rendering + Architectural Visualisation Services
We have extensive experience working on a variety of projects including residential dwellings, medium and high-density developments, and commercial projects. Our 3D Rendering Services are competitively priced, and we can offer a rapid turnaround on smaller projects.
See samples of our 3D work
With an eye for detail and an architectural practice background, we create professional, photo-realistic 3D architectural renderings and animations for development applications and visual presentations. We also provide photo-realistic interior design renders which will make your property look absolutely stunning!
Our 3D Rendering Process
First thing we need to have is your information which includes the following:
- Requested view
- CAD files (.dwg format)
- Colors and material samples
- Landscape style
- Time of day
- Desired timeline
- Final output needed (print, web, or signage etc.)
- 50% down payment as deposit is required to proceed
- This is the first view of the model in order to check the architecture and the viewing angle. Please be very sure of the viewing angle for approval as we cannot go back and change it at color without additional charges.
- We typically allow 1 round of revisions at the colored stage.
- With feedback from rendering proof from Step 2, we carry on with the process.
- We include all accessories, lighting effects, decoration and texture mapping creating the final review.
- Once everything has been approved, we will begin to render the images to high resolution.
- Each rendering can take from four (4) to eight (8) hours each to allow all the 3d effects and lighting to process. Please give us ample time to render the picture to its highest resolution for you.
- If you have a deadline, we need to know about that in advance as mentioned in Step 1.
- Once finished, we will send those to you upon completion via email or dropbox for you to download
Our 3D rendering services are now cash flow-friendly.
We aim to deliver a “WOW” experience every time, for every client.
Tell us a little about your project to receive an estimate for your project.