Kado3D is a full-service 3D rendering studio in Sydney providing high quality, professional 3D rendering services.
We produce professional, photo-realistic architectural visualisations and 3D renderings for development applications and visual presentations for Property Marketing Agencies, Interior Designers, Property Developers and Architects.
We have extensive experience working on a variety of projects including:
- residential dwellings
- medium density developments
- high density developments
- commercial projects
Our 3D Rendering Services are competitively priced and we can offer a rapid turn around on smaller projects.
- 3D CGI Imagery/Exterior – Get approvals from council, create your marketing materials to sell your building or show the latest details to your client.
- 3D CGI Imagery/Interior – Show every detail of your 3d interiors. We have a vast library of furniture to add the precise elements you are looking for.
- 2D & 3D Floor Plans – Give your customers a birds-eye view of the architectural layout of your project, as well as provide perspective and help them visualize space and form while still maintaining a solid representation of the overall layout of your project.
- 3D Photomontage – 3D photomontage is a necessity for visualising and promoting residential and commercial properties, and for DA and council submissions and approvals. Learn more about 3D photomontage.
- 3D Animation – 3D animation helps our clients sell their projects even before construction begins. Learn more about 3D animation.
Our 3D Rendering Process
Step 1: Project Assets
The first thing we need is a list of your 3D rendering requirements:
- Requested view
- CAD files (.dwg format)
- Colors and material samples
- Landscape style
- Time of day
- Project timeline
- What the images will be used for (print, web etc)
- 50% commencement fee s required to start the project
Step 2: Review Rendering Proof(s)
This is the first view of the model in order to check the architecture and viewing angle. Please be very sure of the viewing angle for approval as we cannot go back and change it without additional charges. We typically allow 1 round of revisions at this stage.
Step 3: Landscape and Lighting
Once you’ve given us feedback from step 2, we include all accessories, lighting effects, furniture and texture mapping to create the final render(s).
Step 4: Final 3D Render Delivery
Once everything is approved, we will start to render the image(s) to a high resolution. So you are aware, each rendering can take up to one business day to render. If you are under deadline, we need to know in advance as mentioned in Step 1. Once complete and approved, we will email the final renders to you or send a dropbox link.
Our experienced Sydney 3D Rendering studio is able to quickly assess your project requirements and make recommendations. Call, email or meet us for a coffee to discuss your project and get a fee proposal. We look forward to hearing from you.